Solutions to Extend Professional Window Cleaning of Inside & Outside Windows in Sterling, VA
Having the spots and haze removed from your window glass is a satisfying feat. Once the windows are freshly cleaned to reveal a spotless, crystal-clear glass by the expert professionals at Mr Windows Cleaning Service LLC, most people want to preserve that clean window. To help homeowners preserve the clean and extend the professionally cleaned windows for as long as possible, we at Mr Windows Cleaning Service LLC would like to share a few tips and suggestions today.
Techniques to Extend Professional Inside Window Cleaning
Inside the home, there are quite a few substances that can quickly blemish the look of your clear windows, to extend the shine, apply the following tips.
1) Routine Dusting. By keeping the surfaces dusted on a routine basis, you can prevent the excess debris from settling on the windows. Ensure to dust everything like the ceiling fans, light fixtures bookshelves, tables, and drapes to keep the windows sparkling after the professional cleaning.
2) Avoid Smoky Products. Do not burn the smoking products around the windows to keep the smoky residues deposits from filming up over the windows. Such items include warm wax, candles, incense, and so on. Where many people enjoy the ambiance or fragrance these products deliver, be sure to keep them three feet from the window to avoid the buildup on your freshly clean windows.
3) Keep Area Around the Window Clean. The area surrounding the window should not be neglected. Keep the are clean to ensure the buildup does not spill onto the glass. Windowsills, panes, and frames for instance, should be regularly wiped down.
4) Maintain Clean Floors. The floors should be vacuumed or swept daily to better manage the dry soil and debris. The debris will get circulated into the air otherwise where it will then potentially settle on window’s surface.
Solutions to Extend Outside Window Washing
Though there are many aspects factoring in the lifespan of the windows cleanliness, it can be a challenge to keep them clean from the outdoors, but there are some things in your control that you can do keep those windows glistening.
1) Clean Screens. Screens are like filters and take a lot of abuse and too soon, they get gunky and grimy. Ensuring the screens are periodically cleaned will keep the filth from spreading onto the glass.
2) Manicured Landscaping. Keeping the landscaping well-manicured will also contribute to longer lasting clean windows. To minimize the dust and debris that can blow up on the windows, all the trees, bushes, and even the grass needs to be trimmed back away from the windows. The windows will gleam longer without the landscaping debris landing on the windows.
3) Sprinkler Adjustments to Prevent Water Spots on Windows. As the sprinkler hits the window, the water spots, especially if you have hard water, can be unsightly and challenging to clean off as the layer’s buildup. Avoid contact with the windows by adjusting the sprinklers.
4) Keep Barbecue Grill Away from Windows. In the event the BBQ grill is in close proximity to the beautifully cleaned windows, you can expect the spices, sauces, grease, smoke residue, and layers of ash produced from burning coal or film of propane to accumulate onto your windows. After the first BBQ, you will immediately notice the windows looking cloudy, stained, and gritty. To avoid the unsightly mess on freshly cleaned windows, make certain the grill is positioned 4-5 feet away from the windows.
Professional Window Cleaning & More in Reston, Arlington, Manassas, Springfield, Gainesville, Herndon & Leesburg Virginia, Chevy Chase Maryland & Washington DC
Whether you want sporadic window cleaning throughout the year or want to schedule a routine maintenance plan, the professionals of Mr Window Cleaning Service LLC can ensure that the windows are effectively cleaned. Contact us today!